The Girl ;

# ♥jay y♥
# hyperactive
# hibernate
# serious STM

Indulges In ;

# Cookies
# Chocolate
# Lollipop Pink

Detests On ;

# Milk
# Betrayer/Backstabber

Wishes On ;

# Everything
# Accessories!
# Crumpler Bag
# new camera
# Nintendo DS
# Out of K800i
# Overseas Trip
# PSP
# Samsung MP3
# Wallet
# Worryless Life

Her Exits;

Angela //
Cassie // Chen Yan9 //
Diana //
Diana //
Eric //
Gim Yee //
Jack // Jimmy //
Kiamin //
Lifang // Lynn // Lynn & George //
Marziana //
Sharon // Shenyan // Shixing // Shulin9 // Simin //
Veron //
Zuanyan

The Credits ;

Images: 1
Brushes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Designer: purpl3d
Special Tnks to: Blogger, Blogskins

Her Tags ;



Web Counter visitor of the blog! :D

to close the window, click here .

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Yesterday: Bored at work.. passed jessie my logbook.. need her for my appraisal.. then nth to do, internetsms Dalton.. really someone to sms to kill time..

Knock off at 5.30, coz waiting for allan, and then we all went for dinner.. Jessie didn’t go.. coz she say she is tied up wif her work, after her leave.. reached the restaurant at 6.15 like that.. got the seat, zhou yi reached, and then dishes on table, and chit chat.. at about 6.45 like that, the restaurant people called me.. coz I booked a table for 7 people.. and when we reach the restaurant, I did told them that I booked the place, but they just brought us to a 包厢,and then they didn’t know that I got book place.. something so ‘te-gong’.. and I am already there, they thought I not there yet.. called me asking me whether am I coming or not.. anyway, dinner, sat and chit chat, and then here comes the bill.. it’s rmb249.. surprisingly, it’s cheap.. and idiot double confirm, triple confirm, coz he also din believe that its so cheap..

After dinner, went back, showered, and tv.. just as I was going out from my room to the living room, got a shock.. it’s 11 plus, and my phone suddenly rang.. shock sia.. somemore now hungry ghost festival.. anyway, got a sms from eric that there is a meteor rain soon, at 11 plus.. and I replied him if see meteor rain den sms me again.. but he din.. think he fell asleep while waiting.. thinking back, it’s kinda 浪漫 to 许愿 under the 流星雨。。

This morning, on the dot.. sleepy again.. and wore the new pair of nike shoes, and at the back of the shoes are making my leg pain.. got back my log book, she commented my logbook, wrote the numbers for the appraisal.. 1 for bad, 5 for good.. I got plenty of 3s.. and a few 4s.. should I say I am lucky that I didn’t fail?
Got my pay too.. rmb 522.. thought that I might get 600-700 like that.. but nvm la.. got money can le.. contented wif that.. now logbook wif Ann, to let her sign the attendance..

Tonight going helen’s place instead of angel’s place for dinner.. but same crab provider, mike.. angel this morning den say she nt free, den change to Helen jiang’s place.. hmm.. get to see 仓库jerry for the last time.. it’s been almost a mth since he quitted..


Finally: 5 days back home.. =) finally tml no need work le..


Just The Girl @ 11:44 AM