The Girl ;

# ♥jay y♥
# hyperactive
# hibernate
# serious STM

Indulges In ;

# Cookies
# Chocolate
# Lollipop Pink

Detests On ;

# Milk
# Betrayer/Backstabber

Wishes On ;

# Everything
# Accessories!
# Crumpler Bag
# new camera
# Nintendo DS
# Out of K800i
# Overseas Trip
# PSP
# Samsung MP3
# Wallet
# Worryless Life

Her Exits;

Angela //
Cassie // Chen Yan9 //
Diana //
Diana //
Eric //
Gim Yee //
Jack // Jimmy //
Kiamin //
Lifang // Lynn // Lynn & George //
Marziana //
Sharon // Shenyan // Shixing // Shulin9 // Simin //
Veron //
Zuanyan

The Credits ;

Images: 1
Brushes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Designer: purpl3d
Special Tnks to: Blogger, Blogskins

Her Tags ;



Web Counter visitor of the blog! :D

to close the window, click here .

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Work is bored in the afternoon.. after work, yoga at 5.20pm.. there is a part where I am sho pai seh.. everyone in the class could do, but I can’t do it.. and the teacher is directly me step by step, over and over again, for many times, and my classmates are also directing me, telling me how to do to get the style.. paiseh lo.. everyone was like looking at me and teaching me.. but my backbone is sho hard to bend.. haiz..

After yoga, wanted to take a bus back.. jio-ed Lena along.. coz she wanted to take a cab back, with joyce.. and okay, we wanted to take a bus, and we waited.. and she say why not we go for pizza, and she’s treating.. er.. I was thinking, okay, since I rarely eat it here, and someone’s giving a treat.. even before the bus is here, the cab that joyce called is here. And she gave us a lift to 市政府, and we walked to the 好100 pizza.. she ordered a 9 inch pizza and one plate of 4 pieces de chicken wing.. the chicken wings are sho nice.. a bit spicy and juicy.. the pizza is vegetarian flavour.. added some tobacco sauce.. the tobacco sauce isn’t hot at all.. okay, after eating, lena settle’s the bill, and the pizza shop’s boss say he is treating.. the boss knows lena.. coz lena always order pizza for the company, and the shop knows Snap-on.. and the boss said if lena goes to the shop, he will give 20% off from the bill.. but now he is treating.. thanks boss..

Back to the apartment, lz talked to me.. as usual, crapped.. told him me and lena going shanghai this weekend, and he told me where to get his cheap stuff.. okay, it’s at 508 nanjing west road.. hopefully I can remember the address.. cheap ‘branded’ stuff, and still bargain-able.. and we crapped till zh came back from outside, and he sounded quite serious and ask us to go to the living room and talk.. he told me that I have to tell Jessie about the appraisal stuff, and the recommendation letter. And he warned me to choose people carefully to study when exams are going, and they will not always be there to help me.. *processing* wait a minute! Choose people carefully? Okay, I got what he meant.. last sem I find idiot to study wif me, and seems like idiot is so ‘gei-gao’ over this lo.. I study wif him, ask him a few questions, and give him the past year paper de answer, and he sho gei-gao.. as if ask him a few questions will die like that, need go round telling people I find him study.. okay.. seems like idiot is some kinda ‘back-stabbing’ me, go round telling people bad stuff of me.. I bet he told zh a lot that will hint me to beware of this man.. he is just too much.. think.. if he can tell one person, he can also tell 2 or more and even the rest of the world.. this type of people is sho idiotic and 过分 lo.. somemore my class people still elect him as class rep.. luckily my class isn’t bonded together.. if not I will hate him more..

After the talk, showered, and now chatting wif my family.. Just like what lz say, if you are really close with your family, you don’t need to talk to them every night.. if talk every night, seems very fake.. perhaps once in a few days.. lz had agreed that idiot is very fake lo.. in Singapore not close wif family, and now like trying to show off how close he is with his family.. fake lo.. luckily I didn’t talk to my family every night.. so 关系 is not as fake as idiot.. anyway, at least I got someone standing on the same side as me, disliking idiot.. lz and me hate his fake-ness, and his character.. Celestine and me hated his sarcastic-ness, and putting ‘lol’ when he has nth to say, or no comment.. this is really irritating.. anyway, I guess celestine made a right decision a couple of years ago, to break wif him..

countdown: 17 days to having a good sleep............ good nightz..

Just The Girl @ 11:43 PM