Monday, July 23, 2007
Usual boring working day.. Jessie is not around, so I have more freedom.. but also more boredom.. really have nth better to do than checking emails, msn, seeing blogs, and last but not least, reading 大头芬的世界.. yes, I am really really than bored..
This morning tried a new combination of clothes which made people felt something different.. the first person who say is idiot.. he ask, “buy new clothes ar?”.. my answer is no.. it’s just a blouse, and a racer neck which I often wear.. wore it separately, so something different.. went I walk into the office, er.. my colleagues complimented that it’s nice.. and I am wearing dangling ear rings..
After work, went to the mian shop for dinner.. and then back to the apartment, the first thing I did was to switch on the tv.. watched that.. switching channels for many many times..
Hmmmm.. zh went to the supermarket during office hour.. so good.. can slip out.. and he ask us want to buy what, he help us get.. so I just told him I need bread, and ask him to get the one that I eat usually, and told him the cost, warn him to watch out for the production date.. and know what? Went back, and saw the bread. Yes, it’s the kind that I eat usually, but firstly, the price is different.. I usually buy it at 3.70, he got it at 4.90.. okay, nvm.. get the right one it’s okay.. buy when looking at the production date, yes, it says it’s produced today, but the expiry date ish also today.. oh my gawd! Wrong price, and never see the date.. I also dunno what to say le.. I had also told him that if don’t have then don’t buy.. the previous few visits to the supermarket, I saw this problem, so I didn’t get the bread, but now, haiz..
Watched tv till 9 plus, didn’t even get myself changed off from the clothes that I wore to work. 9 plus, and someone called me and we chatted for half an hour and then shower and online..
Countdown: 27 days back home..
Just The Girl @
10:49 PM