Friday, July 20, 2007
Thursday - Part 2
Doing nth the who afternoon, and after work, went for yoga lesson.. today is about neck and shoulder.. the ending style, lying on the mat, resting, I told myself not to doze off.. but, as usual, dozed again.. zzzZZZZzz
After yoga, jack and allan took a cab, and I dompang their cab.. shun bian send me back.. watched tv.. the last episode (marathon 3 episode at a go).. watched the 1st episode at lz room, coz he is in his room watching, den I join him lo.. watching alone is boring.. after the 1st episode ended, went to have dinner.. self cook noodle again.. after dinner, finished the 2nd episode, then went to lz room for the last episode.. the end: happy ending, the baddies got their retribution, the good ones were rewarded..
Showered and bed time..
p.s: the radio station is boring.. it’s only talking, and rarely will they play music..
Just The Girl @
8:38 AM