Thursday, July 19, 2007
Power failure after switching on the pc.. and the power failure lasted for quite a while.. but it’s back to normal quite fast.. and j***** wasn’t here before 915, and was quite relax without her ard.. went in to commit suicide at 930, and this time is a successful suicide.. that means got chided. She say again, she dun dare to give me task, because it will be double, triple work.. and so she is not giving me anymore task.. please lo.. who dun make mistakes? We learn from mistakes.. and no one is perfect.. for those who knows me, you will know my working capability.. so if you are not giving me anything to do, I also can’t say anything.. even the lecturer ask me to go according to what the company says, and so, I can’t say anything.. I just hope that that woman will give me a passing grade, for the rest, I am not going to care.. hopefully I will pass my SIP/MP.. and it’s not that I am not doing or reluctant to do the things, it’s just that no task is assigned to me.. and I dunno how to account to the liaison officer about this, and my weekly report, I guess will be empty ba..
Going bonkers soon.. thinking so much recently.. feeling sad in company, but back to normal after work.. coz back in the apartment, lz and zh is like sympathizing me, coz of my stupidity, dumbness, always “self-pwning + triple cue”, naiveness, and all thsese.. but because of this, they trust me, and treating me well.. 2 weeks ago, at the stock taking sat, we 3 was supposed to go shanghai to shop, without telling idiot.. but I have to work OT, can’t go, and din tell Jessie that I got the tix.. that is ‘self-pwning..’ and then I send email to ask Jessie if my tix could be claimed, she replied that it can’t be claim, then they say, why go ‘self-pwn’ again.. and why idiot one, could be claim, and mine not.. unfair lo.. and we all agreed that Jessie=idiot de gan-ma.. and then last Monday Jessie ask me why didn’t I say I bought the tix, and din say earlier.. then I just say I forgotten about it, and my friend msg me that day then I recalled.. but the truth is we 3 going not telling idiot, coz we dun want him to go wif us.. they warned me not to tell anyone, and so I din say.. I din wanna betray anyone.. okay, I told them about this, and they start sympathizing me.. it all started because of the existence of idiot.. hate him a lot.. if he wasn’t here, I will be the one doing his task, and maybe Carolina is the one helping me, or I am helping her.. Carolina say she withdraw because she wanna take her supp paper.. haiz.. thinking that if she is here, I will be in such a sorry state..
Now to me, nth is more important than going home.. I dun want to be help.. felt so helpless here, felt like dying, nth is going on my way, no one that I can really trust here.. just thought it though this morning, how many people here are really good to me? And how many could be trust? How many will like backstab you, treat you badly, devil, and all these questions came to me.. my mind is completely blank, just dazing, and venting my anger on my blog.. if not I will not have anymore places to say all these..
*if a HR could quarrel wif a manager, then this shows that the company have a lot of problems already..
31 days to get out of this political, complicated, and bad place..
Just The Girl @
10:41 AM