Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Nth to say about work.. in fact I was just doing the outlook user manual, adding a few more pictures, and using the afternoon.. I wasn’t really on my mind in doing the stuff.. my sis told me that my dad is might be retrenched, and he is sick.. and going for another blood test to know what is wrong.. felt like just going home.. everything I not right for me here..
J****e and ann had a big quarrel.. er.. Jessie saw ann from alice desk, and called her in a ‘wen rou’ tone, and then they went into a room, for a talk.. and then the conversation gets louder, and then becomes quarrel.. everyone in the office could hear that they are quarrelling.. and we were all like looking at each other, wanting to laugh.. den ann opens the door of the room, and then ask zhou yi in.. and the quarrel gets softer, and then ended..
After work, went back.. no English lesson today.. no one went, no one ask.. okay.. reach back to apartment, and then tv-cum-resting.. lz say he and zh going for work on sat.. ask me wanna go anot.. er.. I go oso nth to do.. but if I dun go, I will be home-alone.. haven decide yet.. and he say fri go supermarket and get the groceries, for sat dinner, cooking for mary.. okay.. shall be going supermarket again on Friday.. zhou yi is quitting, and he is giving people a treat on Friday.. although we are in the same dept, and we all could joke together, but since I wasn’t called for the dinner, then too bad la. Lz say zh going back to work on sat is because he wanna play the forklift.. hmmm.. I wan to play too.. but lz say I can’t.. coz it’s too difficult for me to control.. haiz..
Showered at 645, after lz, and then tv+dinner+online.. and then after I finished my dinner, I called home to ease my mind..
My dad is assuring me that he will be fine, and asked me not to worry..
Continue wif tv after that.. and now watching tv Charlene choi’s show.. dunno what show is that, but it’s a nice one..
32 days before I could get out of the days seeing idiot.. and he keeps asking me to check out rendang island class trip next yr.. initially I thought it will be fun.. but think again.. our class isn’t united at all, how fun could it be with such a class rep ard?
Just The Girl @
10:30 PM