Tuesday, July 17, 2007
last night slept at 12 plus.. argh.. late right? but anyway i wasn't late
Bored at work, committed suicide at about 9, but a failure suicide.. she was so nice talking to me.. I was also talking softly to her, trying to discuss something about the scala with her.. well, committing suicide=get scolding, failure suicide=talking very gently..
Last night done wif xing’s bdae card.. it’s like finally.. completed within 2 hours.. I want to make Ms Ong Shi Xing touched with my card.. hopefully that she will be happy wif that.. I cant mail it to her, because airmail might not be fast, and it’s quite ex, I guess..
but xing, don’t worry.. you will see you card on your birthday.. although it’s a more than simple card, but I slept late for you okay? 希望你看了会有点感动。。I email you the card de picture okay? You will definitely get the real card de.. I will pass it to you when I am back.. =)
Okay, back to work now..
33 days before I could see them again..
Just The Girl @
1:14 PM