Sunday, July 15, 2007
Did nth in the morning.. just watched the tv, and did the laundry.. lunch of porridge by lz again.. he is the only man who will do the cooking on the weekends.. and me and zh will be the ones washing.. after lunch, lz say he wanna go and get some tidbits from the convenience store a few streets away, and ask me to go wif him.. and I went.. on the way, talked a bit.. he n zh will be going for the Japanese buffet on the coming Tuesday, and ask me whether I want to join them or not.. er.. they asked me this on Thursday, but after, much consideration I decided not to go.. coz the reason of eating the buffet is: lz got his driving license for a full 1 yr, so this is a 1 yr celebration.. er.. the reason on me not going is, he got his license for a year, it’s not any of my business, and he is not going to give me a ride anyway, so me go also no point.. anyway, lz din wan to let idiot know about this.. and so, I was thinking that I will go to the supermarket on Tuesday, and so, will ask idiot to go wif me.. coz everytime if lz and zh goes supermarket on the weekends without idiot, and when idiot is back from shanghai every weekends, he will be there asking and pestering zh when are they going supermarket, and how come go supermarket din ask him want to get what.. well, that’s the character of idiot.. pretty annoying and irritating..
Okay, came back from the convenience store, and tv again.. and I even got my laptop down to the living room.. okay, I am a greedy person.. I want to go online, and watch tv at the same time, and so, multi-tasking.. showered at about 6, and then volunteered to cook the vegetables for zh (lz dun eat vegetables).. waited for lz to finish his frying of luncheon meat and scramble egg, before I could cook the vegetables.. idiot came back at this time, and the first question he ask me was: (just as expected) did they go supermarket.. just told him they went ytd, and I going on Tuesday.. ask him wanna go or not.. he say he gotta check the fridge before he decide.. hey.. pls lo.. if you dun have vegetables den you need buy ma.. den still wanna check fridge meh? If you still have vegetables, den why do u want to go to the supermarket, or even ask did zh and lz go supermarket or not.. anyway, he going wif me or not, I can’t be bothered la.. I will jio alice along, but dunno will she want or not..
when cooking the vegetables, lz was there, giving a lot of comments about my cooking, and makes my cooking of vegetables into disaster.. and in the end, he is the one helping me to finish the cooking.. haiz.. when having dinner, he told zh about this, and zh say dun comment liao la.. coz he is not the one eating the vegetables, and the dish wasn’t contaminated wif any inedible food.. okay, and he ended up saying: “okay la, cooking wasn’t that bad la.. although cooking was a failure, but it’s worth commenting for volunteering to cook”.. I was there orh okay.. anyway, if you receive such stuff, not bad le la.. at least you know that someone appreciate your effort in cooking.. idiot ate wif us, and he offered us his drink.. ‘kope’ from office de.. every Friday take de.. we din want to drink his.. we would rather make him feel that he owe us, we also dun want to drink..
tv after dinner.. and watched the same show again.. watched tv and online at the same time.. in the show, it was something complicated that a nephew killed his uncle coz his uncle know his secret.. poor uncle.. and saw that man dying, I thought of my grandmother again.. now whenever I saw someone from the drama dying, I will recall vividly how my grandma left us.. it was 28 january 2007, about 2.20 like that, when I was near her studying the wireless quiz.. whenever I thought of this, I felt like crying, and when I was studying the quiz, I was almost listening to Energy de song 永远不说再见.. but out of so many songs, she left us when I was listening to the song call永远不说再见.. it’s supposed to be not saying goodbye, but she still left..
after that show, went into my room and online..
countdown: 35 days to leave this duh? place..
Just The Girl @
10:48 PM