Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Week 17 Day 2-Part 1
Raining morning. Last night slept at 12 plus. Coz sent a msg to someone asking if he is working OT.. and he called me, and we chatted for an hour. Chatting wif me is like stopping me from thinking of all that stuff that I thought in the day. Thank him a lot..
Anyway, this morning, just as I was leaving the apartment, when I was wearing shoes, I received a shocking msg. Mary said she 离职了。。。Oh my! Called her immediately. She is sleeping. Asked her what happened. She just say her psycho manager ask her to continue working when she wanna leave at 2 plus am. That person is really really psycho-tic. Mary has been having OT for the past 2 weeks de weekends, and that psycho still didn’t let her go, at 2plus am. And that psycho just say if you dun wanna work, den you can leave already, den mary packed her stuff, and left at 2 plus. I started missing her now.. that cheerful lady who has quitted because of some psycho manager.
Okay, my work. Didn’t wanna work, but no choice. Did what that woman ask me to do, and now blogging.. guess no one will know that I am blogging now. Because I am keying it in MS word. I blog after I done the task. It’s just that I haven send her. Okay.. sending her soon.. and I am tired of my life here.
Just The Girl @
10:31 AM