Monday, July 9, 2007
Usual morning, but I am slow again. Reached the bus stop, saw stone there, and waited for the bus together. Although idiot is there, but I am not going to be standing near him, and not going to talk to him. The bus came late! As a results, a lot of us are late.
Cleared all debts in the morning. Paid lena the money for the yoga mat, rmb57, returned may 30 bucks, coz lent her 20 bucks on sat, she paid me 50 ytd, and so, 30bucks is her change. And then passed eric his drawer key.. coz ytd he asked me to keep it, and pass to him today.
Okay.. that’s all for the debts.
Emailed mary if she need me to go to the warehouse again, to record the rack number which me and anny didn’t write down. Okay, off to the warehouse, and fed a mosquito. There is a irritating mozzie which kept sucking my blood, and making me itchy. I can’t stand the itch, and so, I came up and planned to go in the afternoon.
After I came up, alice say she printed the claim form, and just stick the cab receipts on and we went to let Jessie the form. Alice signed the claim form, and she left the room, and then Jessie is there lecturing me. She say she dunno what’s going on that my performance is not up to standard this few weeks. She ask me to work more seriously. She said i wasn't serious at work. er........ okay, she said i am slow at work. Okay, for this, i admit that I am slow. And she said for the stock take, i didn't finish stock taking, and left. Er.. please get the facts clear. Me and anny was the first group to finish stock taking, and we went around helping others, and she claimed that i am not doing my job well. And I tried to explain, she keeps saying that I didn’t finish the stock taking. I guess it’s samansa who is spouting nonsense, and spoiling my reputation. Everyone knows that 成品 is the most easiest to record, and me and anny was supposed to 盘成品, and just after lunch a while, and we had finished the 成品 already! And remember in the last 2nd entry, I did say that samansa saw us in rose office, and ask us to stock take another row. And we had also finished that row lo. I dunno when did I step of her tail that she is saying something that is not true. Or is it she thinks that I am lazy and slacking that day, when she saw us still in the office after lunch time. The fact is, I am waiting fro rose before I could continue, and she is resting. And we are also there shun bian waiting for anny to be back lo. NONSENSE!
And i guess, jessie has quite a bad impression in me. And after so much thoughts, i decided not to pin any hopes in this OSIP. Because of the people whom i am working with, and the environment. I am not going to care about anything else, just hope for the best, which i guess it's impossible. How to let a biased, show favouritism (to male), woman be a good leader?
Okay, I guess I am now blacklisted in jessie’s list! She ask me to see her to get some jobs every morning at 9am. I am sho ..xx..xx.. (dunno how to say) with that! Now I seem to be the kind of jail bird, ex- ah beng or ah lian, or ex-convict, who needs to report home at a certain time, and the police officer will call up on you to do some checks.
I just felt that I lost the motivation in living.
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。快要被整死了。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Just The Girl @
10:45 AM