Monday, July 9, 2007
Week 17 Day 1-Part 2
Moody afternoon.. still brooding over what Jessie said.. she said I wasn’t doing my job, too slow, didn’t finish my task, and got attitude problem. If your boss is not fair, and biased, and have prejudice against you, you will want to quite right? No point working for someone who treats you badly. Afternoon she ask me to do the flow chart for the docs in the new server. And she is setting a deadline for me. Wednesday. Perhaps she thinks that I am slow, and wants me to be faster, so set a deadline. I can’t concentrate because of what she say..
Just before knock off, went to ask mary the products that I didn’t write the rack number, still need to write or not. Coz they are going to stock take for the 3rd or 4th round. She said yes, need to write the rack number. Ask me go find rose. Rose said she is rushing back home coz is her son’s bdae. Den mary ask me find 小雷。小雷 also cant help much.. he say coz the some of the 成品s are on the floor, hard to record, and so, went back to office, and wanna hand the stack of 成品料号 to mary. But she not ard. She left it at her desk, and send her a msg. tot if eric wasn’t leaving yet, could ask him to pass the msg to mary, but he leaving already. And just left at mary desk, and shun bian wait for eric to go down. Den angel asked me why am I waiting for eric. Den I just say coz wanna go down, den go together lo.. den she said something funny.. “you wanna wait also wait for someone more handsome ma..” er.. dunno if eric hears that anot.. and off we went to the company bus. The driver waited for some more people. The warehouse people are going for dinner. Samansa treating.. haiz. Waste company money again. Show off that she is rich.
Went back to the apartment, slept for a while. Coz I was thinking sleeping could stop me from thinking all these stuff.. but no. after I woke up I am still thinking of all these. I just felt like dying, redundant existence, wanted to leave the world, or just quit.. just want to get off this place..
Did nothing online. Didn’t talk to anyone. Appears offline. Just sat infront of my laptop and listen to songs, and have my dinner of self cook noodle wif vegetables and hotdog.
Countdown: 41 days? to get out of this hell place.
Just The Girl @
10:30 PM