The Girl ;

# ♥jay y♥
# hyperactive
# hibernate
# serious STM

Indulges In ;

# Cookies
# Chocolate
# Lollipop Pink

Detests On ;

# Milk
# Betrayer/Backstabber

Wishes On ;

# Everything
# Accessories!
# Crumpler Bag
# new camera
# Nintendo DS
# Out of K800i
# Overseas Trip
# PSP
# Samsung MP3
# Wallet
# Worryless Life

Her Exits;

Angela //
Cassie // Chen Yan9 //
Diana //
Diana //
Eric //
Gim Yee //
Jack // Jimmy //
Kiamin //
Lifang // Lynn // Lynn & George //
Marziana //
Sharon // Shenyan // Shixing // Shulin9 // Simin //
Veron //
Zuanyan

The Credits ;

Images: 1
Brushes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Designer: purpl3d
Special Tnks to: Blogger, Blogskins

Her Tags ;



Web Counter visitor of the blog! :D

to close the window, click here .

Monday, July 2, 2007

Rather boring and slacking afternoon.. went to the sever room, see see look look a while, make some notes before I forget, and the rest of the afternoon I just sat there and dl songs..

Evening.. went back after work, have dinner, den me, lz, Joshua sat there talk cock.. and the guys are so disgusting and dirty, and gross, talking about some dirty stuff that I shld avoid..

There was once that I mentioned that I wanna buy mahjong, and then that lz, these few days keeps asking me when am I going to buy my mahjong.. he is sho irritating lo.. I buy anot is not his prob lo.. den I msg eric to ask him where to get.. okay.. this weekend getting my mahjong.. I dunno my sis still wan the mahjong set anot.. coz she bought one set when she is here.. so maybe I still get it, and maybe new year there will be a gambling den in my house..

Went online, and did my weekly report.. and my dad told me the NTUC income say my pickpocket phone cannot be claim.. huh? Wtf.. y cannot claim? If stolen stuff cannot be claim, what is the use of getting insurance? Like that also means that if you die, they will not compensate.. same logic lo.. in the letter, it says
“We will pay for the cost of loss or damage to your personal accompanied luggage and effects arising as a result of fire, explosion, lightning, theft or accident.

No payments shall be made for:
- any loss not reported to police within 24 hours of the occurrence;
- any loss of or damage to watch, article of jewellery, article of precious metal, field glasses, fur, contact or corneal lenses or to papers, documents, travel tickets, money of any kind of stamps;
- any loss or damage due to pressure waves caused by aircraft and other aerial devices travelling at sonic or supersonic speeds;
- any unattended baggage;
- any loss as a result of your failure to take care due care and precautions for the safeguard and security of your luggage ad effects;
- any loss of data recorded on tapes, card, discs or otherwise”

I did take care of my hp, I did report within 24hours, it’s not any of the conditions of 2,3,4,5,6.. pickpocket is also considered as theft..

This is unreasonably unfair.. really really needa complain.. paid for the insurance, and hoping that everything will be reasonably compensable, but when your hp is pickpocketed, you can’t claim..

Countdown: 48 days to sleep on my own bed again..

Just The Girl @ 10:32 PM