The Girl ;

# ♥jay y♥
# hyperactive
# hibernate
# serious STM

Indulges In ;

# Cookies
# Chocolate
# Lollipop Pink

Detests On ;

# Milk
# Betrayer/Backstabber

Wishes On ;

# Everything
# Accessories!
# Crumpler Bag
# new camera
# Nintendo DS
# Out of K800i
# Overseas Trip
# PSP
# Samsung MP3
# Wallet
# Worryless Life

Her Exits;

Angela //
Cassie // Chen Yan9 //
Diana //
Diana //
Eric //
Gim Yee //
Jack // Jimmy //
Kiamin //
Lifang // Lynn // Lynn & George //
Marziana //
Sharon // Shenyan // Shixing // Shulin9 // Simin //
Veron //
Zuanyan

The Credits ;

Images: 1
Brushes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Designer: purpl3d
Special Tnks to: Blogger, Blogskins

Her Tags ;



Web Counter visitor of the blog! :D

to close the window, click here .

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Week 16 Day 7

早上7.30 就起来了, 因为8 点多要上班。 准备好了,8.30出门。还以为我会是最迟的,因为 Mary 说她会8点多到,而我8.45才到。And to me surprise, I am the earliest. Went to take Eric’s 小灵通. Coz he forgotten about it ytd, and ask me to get for him, since I meeting him in the afternoon. Okay, got his that mobile, and then lock his drawers, and sat at his seat, to work. It’s more convenient to talk to the rest when I am sitting there. Started keying in at 9 plus. Wtf. Samansa that woman ask us to come at 8plus to key, and not only we can only start at 9 plus, that woman is also not here yet by 9 plus. May was late, and she called mary in the office, to check if she is here, and asked if may reached. Mary said haven, and she called may, to ask her to be in office ASAP. May got her call, and thought that she is in office already, and rushed to the office, without breakfast.

The woman, the finance head, only reached at 11 plus. And we were already in the midst of keying and done a lot already. And when she reached, she checked on how much have we done, and then “offered” to help. She took the thin ones, and key, while the rest of us took the ticker ones. How “kind” of her. Finally finished at 1230 like that.. actually I am supposed to be the last to complete. Because I do have a thin one, with 4 pages, but there are a lot of handwritten one, and so, it’s a lot. Mary helped me with some. She said why didn’t I ask for help. Because no use troubling people ma.. so, DIY!

Done with all these, and then samansa brought us for lunch. She asked Jessie along. Okay, it’s just a meal, at 欧亚非 café, near jessie’s house. Okay, after the lunch, took a cab to 小商品市场 there to meet eric there.. got a set of mahjong, after negotiating the price for quite some time. Rmb 50 for a set. Which is S$10.. big set, quite heavy. Felt quite worth it. Just in case the quality is not a good one, eric took a piece home to let his mum to determine the worthiness. After shopping for mahjong, got mary a skipping rope. She said she want. Can’t find any good ones, only found a rmb2 skipping rope. Cheap one. Eric foot the bill, and ask me not to tell mary the price. If not, something bad will happen.

Went to the 永和豆浆 for dinner. Drank a cup of soya bean drink, and then a bowl of century egg lean meat porridge, one sunny side up, and then one dumpling. Er.. ate a lot heh. Sat there, and we chatted for a while before he sent me to take a bus.

Took bus 104 back.. didn’t wanna take 106, coz I dun wanna risk. On the bus, I told myself not to sleep, even though I am tired. But I still slept. And I over slept. Oh my! And when I woke up, I was already a distance from the stop that is I shld alight. I alighted at the nearest stop, and then walked back. Luckily I know where I am. It’s just a stop away. But! The one stop distance is about a km or so. Far leh!

Back to the apartment, and slack, and bathe, and online.. sleeping soon.

Countdown: 42 days from being sho tired!

Just The Girl @ 10:37 PM