Monday, June 25, 2007
Work is bored. I really really have nothing to do at work. Jessie not here, zhou yi not here, and I can only follow jack. Asked jack to bring me along to wherever he go, but he din bring me.. and I am left at my seat, doing nth, blogging, reading blog, reply email, check email, download song, and the whole day is gone.
I registered for the company yoga class.. and bought the yoga mat at rmb57.. just for the fun of it, and exercise, so joined it.. it’s conducted by Lena, the receptionist..
After work, idiot went to get his vegetables, lz din board the company bus, me and zh went to eat dinner at the mian shop. After dinner, I go home, he go gym.. lz brought PA (the plant manager, poh aik) to see the apartment, coz his rented place is expiring, so hunting for one more.. after PA left, lz cooked his noodles.. and afraid that he can’t finish, he gave me some, and we are there talk cock-ing.. and then back to my room, he came in and say his room not cold, and wanna stay in my room and talk cock again.. den we crap crap crap, den he went bathe, and I waited..
After my bath, I had my honey drink.. from the plastic bottle, left not much, so I pour some hot water in, and.. arghhh the bottle deformed.. I quickly pour out the hot water and luckily no worst shape.. but I still drank that honey.. I know that it’s common sense that never pour hot water into plastic container, but still tried.. coz I tot that the bottle might be hard enough to resist the heat ma.. so..
Kill 3 mozzies in my room.. 1 no blood, 1 a little blood, the other got blood clot.. suck me so much blood.. haiz.. actually I used the insecticide la.. den use paper to clear the ‘corpse’, den saw so much blood lo..
Idiot ask if we wanna go shanghai wif him on this sat anot.. I just told him I meeting a friend that, and he say wanna go shopping.. ai ya.. complicated sia.. anyway, will most likely go wif him la.. anna not going wif me, but lena is.. so.. and the other 2 guys, lz and zh might be going too.. so.. the more the merrier.. anyway, I just need a girl by my side… so I will not be ‘shoot’ to terribly..
On msn, chatted wif jieming.. (junming’s younger twin).. hmmm.. Junming got his full u le (police full u).. so good.. he will be in PA for the first 3mths of his NS, until POP.. well, I think NS police will be some kind of NPCC.. just learnt some knowledge will do.. and jieming agreed wif me that NS police shld be quite slacking.. haha.. I miss my NP days.. the days that we gotta wear full u, polish boots, season beret, iron uniform, wear PT kit, in early Saturday morning doing 20 sets of jumping jets before running the pri and sec school one round. Kind of miss this stuff..
huixian talked to me.. she say she wanna choose the same subject as KK.. by random guess, I just tell her KK take broadband and mobile comp last sem.. coz KK dun like java gaming.. and just to confirm this, I went to talk to KK.. and yes, I got the right guess.. chatted for a while..
Countdown: 55 days back home..
Just The Girl @
11:16 PM