The Girl ;

# ♥jay y♥
# hyperactive
# hibernate
# serious STM

Indulges In ;

# Cookies
# Chocolate
# Lollipop Pink

Detests On ;

# Milk
# Betrayer/Backstabber

Wishes On ;

# Everything
# Accessories!
# Crumpler Bag
# new camera
# Nintendo DS
# Out of K800i
# Overseas Trip
# PSP
# Samsung MP3
# Wallet
# Worryless Life

Her Exits;

Angela //
Cassie // Chen Yan9 //
Diana //
Diana //
Eric //
Gim Yee //
Jack // Jimmy //
Kiamin //
Lifang // Lynn // Lynn & George //
Marziana //
Sharon // Shenyan // Shixing // Shulin9 // Simin //
Veron //
Zuanyan

The Credits ;

Images: 1
Brushes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Designer: purpl3d
Special Tnks to: Blogger, Blogskins

Her Tags ;



Web Counter visitor of the blog! :D

to close the window, click here .

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Slept at 3 am last night, just for the translation.. I am doing great sacrificial for the translation.. I know that I am incompetent, but I still manage to do it.. woke up at 8 plus, coz the cleaner auntie pressed the door bell.. went back to sleep after opening the door.. woke up at almost 10, and pack my room for auntie to clean..

10 plus went to eat.. I ordered 香拌面。。 but the person gave me vegetable noodle.. well, they are used to my vegetable noodle order.. went to the dentist after that, to check my retainer.. waited.. the things there are slow.. and the people who came later than me, can cut my queue lo.. den until no one le, den my turn.. the system is so cloak up lo..

Went back, and the guys are still not back yet.. den I went online, and sleepy, and sleepz again.. the guys are back, and they are so ‘fan’.. knock on my door, asking me what time to go out..

Went out at almost 2.. coz I just told them that I will go out at 2, and 10-15 mins before that, still okay la.. I am not like idiot like that.. every morning wanna go out exactly at 7.30am.. no late, and no minutes early.. like say he is ready at 7.25, he will sit there and see his watch, and only leave at 7.30 SHARP! Only idiot and moron does this kinda stuff.. okay, back to the topic.. laft at almost 2, went wif zh.. to the bookstore.. took the bus, and walked a distance.. and to the bookstore, and walked the first level, no stuff, we went to 2nd level.. leave our bags in the locker, and shopped.. 2nd level nth much, and so we separated our ways and walked by ourselves.. he went to 3rd level, and I am at 2nd level.. nth much, and I went up.. wow! Heaven lo.. so much kiddy stuff.. comics! 4th level is more learning stuff.. and finishing shopping the store, and went to get comics.. zh got 2 doreamon comics.. and I took 1.. coz my cousin zy loves comic.. so.. can gif him..

Walked back.. zh meeting lz for jap rmb138 buffet.. and since so ex, I am not joining them.. on the way it’s so hot lo.. got a ice cream before I reach the apartment.. wanna ask eric for dinner.. but he is still working.. so dinner alone! Lz back at almost 7, and zh at 7 plus.. they said they are full, so just came back.. erm.. they did something.. they brought containers to smuggle food.. and they did it la.. ‘ta-pao’ a bit.. a few tempura and some beef..

Ate my dinner, online.. kinda getting bored… the guys are playing game.. sat nights are always like that.. haiz.. countdown: 57 days back home..

Just The Girl @ 10:58 PM