Thursday, June 28, 2007
On the dot for work, nothing to do, emailed zhou yi for something to do.. and he sent me the doc which teaches you how to connect to internet from notebook bluetooth via hp GPRS.. chim sia.. but that doc easy to understand.. but my phone no GPRS and Bluetooth, so cannot.. I intend to bring my laptop tml to try this thingy and see whether can connect from the desktop and the laptop de internet.. if can den no need wireless internet le.. got my train tix to shanghai (for this sat).. asked eric to get for us ytd.. returned him my only 30bucks.. this is the amount that I left.. before going to bank..
Joke of the day.. zhou yi ask idiot his name is it pronounce as jos-hua.. zhou yi says he always hear Jessie calling idiot as 交际花。。。 which is PR, some kinda prost, social escort.. erm.. if I were him, I will feel insulted lo.. because交际花 isn’t meaning something good.. and alice is that 正义 that she says joshua is a highly respected name, and like that joke his name is bad…
Since lena not coming along, so I ytd shun bian ask anna..she say she busy.. den this morning den free to talk.. den I shun bian ask her lo.. she said she might not be free.. and say no to it..
Afternoon was a rather slacking one.. things I did: refreshing my email thousands times, yawning a million times, turning to alice for at least 10 times, went toilet at least twice, seeing my skype at least an hour, waiting for celestine email for hours, and that is a lot.. on skype, anna said she want to go too.. she said she wanna get clothes.. she is also kinda fickle minded.. and so.. got eric to buy for her.. eric took my tix, to get a similar time ticket..
Yoga class at 5.30pm.. after the rest had knock off.. after this lesson, I kind of dun like lena.. because if she is supposed to be our teacher, then teach properly.. she is talking super softly, and like talking to herself.. and we are not clear with the posture, she isn’t correcting us.. she is definitely not a good teacher.. in the lesson, I learnt a few sitting postures, breathing (breathe in=stomach out, breathe out=stomach in.. opposite from the normal breathing..), and bending the back.. the last posture of the day.. lie on the mat, relax, clear your mind, and close your mind.. this is making me er.. really clear mind, relax, and sleeping.. oops =X
After the lesson, may’s husband came to fetch her.. mary shun bian got a ride from her.. den I also tagged along.. thanks to them, I reached back quite fast..
Bathed, and dinner, and online.. dinner of instant porridge and oyster sauce on caixin.. simple one.. like that will shorten time taken to eat and cook.. landlord called just now, and looked for lz, but he is asleep, and so he says pass the phone to idiot.. I dunno what they talking, and I didn’t bother to ask..
Countdown: 52 days back home..
Just The Girl @
10:21 PM