The Girl ;

# ♥jay y♥
# hyperactive
# hibernate
# serious STM

Indulges In ;

# Cookies
# Chocolate
# Lollipop Pink

Detests On ;

# Milk
# Betrayer/Backstabber

Wishes On ;

# Everything
# Accessories!
# Crumpler Bag
# new camera
# Nintendo DS
# Out of K800i
# Overseas Trip
# PSP
# Samsung MP3
# Wallet
# Worryless Life

Her Exits;

Angela //
Cassie // Chen Yan9 //
Diana //
Diana //
Eric //
Gim Yee //
Jack // Jimmy //
Kiamin //
Lifang // Lynn // Lynn & George //
Marziana //
Sharon // Shenyan // Shixing // Shulin9 // Simin //
Veron //
Zuanyan

The Credits ;

Images: 1
Brushes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Designer: purpl3d
Special Tnks to: Blogger, Blogskins

Her Tags ;



Web Counter visitor of the blog! :D

to close the window, click here .

Monday, June 18, 2007

Woke up at same time, but doing things a bit slow.. coz when idiot is ready, I am still eating.. so I ask him leave first lo.. if not I am the culprit for his lateness.. den he left first.. and I left about 5-7 mins later, and walked super fast to the bus stop, just in case I miss the bus.. and well, idiot is still there waiting.. which means if he didn’t wait for me, he will still reach at the same time as me.. crowded bus.. and the daring bus driver is stunning lo.. his legs are on the pads, and neither of his hands are on the steering wheel.. he is holding onto a box of fried mee.. OMG! Feel so dangerous taking this bus..

Work.. jack ask me to do some translation of documents.. don’t feel like doing Jessie’s job first, so help jack to do first.. some weirdo translation, and some stuff I dunno and have to ask my “best friend”-google translation tool to help.. the company network is down for 3 hours.. I tot is my comp got prob.. coz alice says hers is network laggy, mine totally no network, so restart comp.. restart still the same.. den a lot of people came to jack to ask about this.. den he call japan to resolve this.. and finally, online at almost 11..

Lunch and nap and back to work.. after work, idiot went to market, while me and lz and zh went to the mian shop and eat.. the person is so familiar wif us that she knows what we want.. me always the 青菜面,zh always 香拌面, lz 香拌米粉.. and lz says if one day I go wif them to eat the jap buffet which cost rmb138, den he will treat zh wif skittle sweet.. and he is so determine tat I will not eat the so ex meal.. and he dares to say if I eat 香拌面, den he admit lost.. er.. he losing soon.. me eating what is just depends on mood and appetite,.. eat香拌面 is when appetite is low.. and the vege mian is when hungry.. coz got vege and mian and soup.. 香拌面 onli mian and fast dry gravy.. after that zh went to gym, me and lz went back to apartment.. den he start saying his zip spoil and ask andy to send him back to change pants and all these.. den I say I got a pair of pants for rmb40 at s&k.. den he say tml ask eric along, and go together.. he reached the apartment, and ask me to sit at the dining hall, and talk wif him while he cook another 2 packets of instant noodle.. he has good appetite.. and I sit there and crap wif him.. he everytime got nth better to do, den ask me crap wif him de..

Bathe, and online.. and called anna.. coz tml dumpling festival, no dumpling, den eric say anna sure have at home, so ask me ask anna.. msg anna, and she replied wif some weirdo local language slang in Chinese character.. den I called and ask her.. and we chatted.. for minutes.. den she say that’s her hometown language, and dumpling festival must eat dumpling, salted eggs, and hang some stuff on the door.. that’s the tradition of her hometown.. she dun do it here.. called alice too.. mary went back home without telling alice, and this morning alice was there grumbling mary MIA le.. and erm.. mary goes home, only tells eric.. and.. their relationship is *dot*dot*dot*.. okay, called alice, ask her bring dumplings to work.. and her bf beside her, and I ended up talking wif her bf.. her bf knows me too.. haha…

Countdown: 62 days back home..

Just The Girl @ 10:31 PM