Saturday, June 16, 2007
Last night slept at about 2, and this morning woke up at 7.. coz mitting anna at 1130, but still not clear about the road.. and so asked eric for help.. and he told me, and I went back to sleep, and woke up at 9 plus, and tv, breakfast, and bathe, and went out for lunch.. and when I eating, anna called me to say meet at 12 instead.. coz it’s raining at her side.. so, went back, and tv, and left at 1130.. when I reach, it’s raining.. I am supposed to meet her at 农工商超市, there de 正阳桥.. but I reached before her.. and called her, and I say I will go to her.. and she say from the bridge, walk the opposite direction.. bridge on the right, walk to the left.. and I walked, go a bit lost, and called her again.. she said I walked the wrong direction, coz she dunno where the road is.. and so I walked back, and she called and say she at正阳桥 de 汽车站.. if dunno den ask people.. and so on the way, I asked people abt the汽车站.. people say no such place.. only got old de.. den must walk straight, turn left at the junction, and turn left again.. and so, I walked, and saw that汽车站, but dunno where she is, and I AM LOST! Called for help… call anna no use de.. coz she not familiar.. so I msg-ed the local, eric! Just sent him 3 words.. 迷路了.. and he called.. hmmm.. luckily this morning when he told me the place, I did told him that I might get lost, and if lost will call him de.. and he is our saviour.. he helped me and anna to meet.. give both of us, no, I shld say he gave me the direction, and I finally met anna at 1235.. I walked so long lo.. and the place anna is at is 公车站, not汽车站.. and because of this we cannot find each other.. so..... hmmmm.. i dunno is my sense of direction got problem or her sense of direction is not good...
Shopping. The whole afternoon, I bought 3 mirrors, from a shop, at half price.. 1 big one, and 2 small one.. supposed to be half price, but the cashier keyed in at only 30% off.. short changed me and just told him, and he there counting how much he shld return me.. continued shopping, din buy anything, and just shopped, and chatted.. and anna treat me wif a drink of KFC, and fries.. and we continued wif 麻辣烫.. and quite nice.. supposed to be ate wif the spicy taste.. choose the food, and put into the soup, and it’s edible.. and continue shopping, din buy my bag, and bought some hair pins, to resolve my untidy hair everyday.. it’s quite tiring to think of how do I “style” my hair when going to work.. coz no matter how I comb, still not nice.. so, to make it easier, bought some normal pins to do it.. and then we went to 昆山商厦.. my first time there.. always hear of people saying, but now, finally there.. there de stuff are quite high-end.. and not suitable for me.. sent anna off at 6, coz she say her last bus is at 620, I can’t possibly let her off only at 620, so, to play safe and not to miss the bus, I sent her off at 6.. and I shopped for a while more.. and bought another pair of clips.. and walked to S & K, and sale! Bought a pair of cargo pants for rmb 40.. and is sing de 8 bucks.. so cheap sia.. regretted for not buying more..
Walked back alone.. din wanna risk but taking bus 106, and by walking, I could enjoy the breeze.. almost at the entrance of the apartment, saw the 2 guys, lz and zh.. they went supermarket.. and back, and online.. and did the insurance claim form that the agent sent me.. took pics of my jacket, and the police report.. and complete the claim form of .pdf form.. usual when I doing .pdf form de stuff, I will printscreen and do it in the paint.. online again..
Just The Girl @
10:34 PM