The Girl ;

# ♥jay y♥
# hyperactive
# hibernate
# serious STM

Indulges In ;

# Cookies
# Chocolate
# Lollipop Pink

Detests On ;

# Milk
# Betrayer/Backstabber

Wishes On ;

# Everything
# Accessories!
# Crumpler Bag
# new camera
# Nintendo DS
# Out of K800i
# Overseas Trip
# PSP
# Samsung MP3
# Wallet
# Worryless Life

Her Exits;

Angela //
Cassie // Chen Yan9 //
Diana //
Diana //
Eric //
Gim Yee //
Jack // Jimmy //
Kiamin //
Lifang // Lynn // Lynn & George //
Marziana //
Sharon // Shenyan // Shixing // Shulin9 // Simin //
Veron //
Zuanyan

The Credits ;

Images: 1
Brushes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Designer: purpl3d
Special Tnks to: Blogger, Blogskins

Her Tags ;



Web Counter visitor of the blog! :D

to close the window, click here .

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hmmm.. something cool! This noon Jessie told alice and zhou yi they all to wear more formally next Tuesday as some big shots are coming.. Jessie warned zhou yi not to have any jeans.. she is sho worried that zhou yi will wear jeans.. and Jessie didn’t tell me and idiot to wear more formally.. hmmm.. afternoon was a slacking one, and I almost dozed off..

And on the company bus, anna told me that I was in for it too.. WHAT?! I am in for the big shots grand opening stuff too? Hmmm.. no one told me.. and if I didn’t sit wif anna on the company bus, I would not have know.. alice also didn’t told me anything.. haiz..

Dinner of noodle again.. lz and zh went to some jap meals.. as I didn’t wanna go for such ex stuff, I ate in the apartment.. they ate abt 80bucks.. oh my.. so ex.. lz and zh came back to the apartment, and lz came on turning my door knob.. hmmm.. guys are guys! No manners.. I was in my room, packing some stuff, and luckily I locked my door.. no manners lo.. den after turn the knob, and it’s lock, den he commented to zh that no one is home.. den I open my door, den he “stun”.. he went to zh room and they talk loudly, den idiot came along to zh room, and join in the chat.. they were talking loudly about the next Tuesday stuff.. I wanna listen to the conversation too, and I went to zh’s room, and kenna say by lz that guys talk, girls dun interrupt.. den he close zh de door.. what is this? I din even utter a single word lo...

And I went online, den bathe, and cooked dinner, on noodles, and my Campbell soup.. I locked myself in my room for my dinner.. eating alone.. noodles and instant Campbell cream of mushroom chicken soup.. den lz turned my door knob when he pass by my room.. only 2 person will pass by my room, one is zh, the other is lz.. zh walks wif big steps, wif sound, and lz walks wif slippers, so, he is the one who turns my door knob.. hey, I am a girl, and pls stop turning my door knob la.. need anything from me, den just have more manners that knock on the door first.. so girls, when u living wif strangers, please lock your door, be it u are in the room or not...

Countdown: 73 days back home..

Just The Girl @ 11:05 PM