Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Haiz… tml IT dept very pathetic.. coz alice, jack, allan going shanghai, and that means the perm staff, only left wif zhou yi.. haiz..
Went home at usual time, and online, and bathe, and self cook dinner.. all thanks to our good fren, idiot, who cooks rice, and goes into the room for show.. and I have to call him out to take his rice out first, before I could cook mine.. and it’s 745 when I started cooking.. dinner of rice, and my own steam egg, wif hotdog and some vegetables.. my own creation.. haha.. dunno how to cook liao, den everything just dump it in, hmmm.. I shall try it at my home.. haha..
I had my dinner in my room.. coz lz and zh not back from work, or I dunno if they went gym.. in my room, I could go online over the dinner.. hmmm.. chatted wif my senior, Junming.. well, I just have nth better to do than finding him to talk.. he din know tat I m in china.. he ask how my hp was stolen, and I told him my jacket kenna cut.. den he say Singapore now still got people bring knife and cut people jacket to steal things ar? Den I just say I in china lo.. wif idiot.. den he say at least idiot is a reliable person.. I was like there yayaya.. din wanna say so much, and ruin someone’s impression and reputation.. and after talking abt this, I just commented that his gf is pretty, and went to wash my utensils..
When I am back, he was offline, and just said he just broke up.. haiz.. so sad.. really really sad for him.. coz his girl pretty, den he good-looking, and they are together for about 1 1/2 years like that, and seeing from friendster, they are quite loving.. haiz.. that is the worst part of a relationship.. this afternoon was chatting wif jack about this.. haiz..
Countdown: 75 days back home..
Just The Girl @
10:10 PM