The Girl ;

# ♥jay y♥
# hyperactive
# hibernate
# serious STM

Indulges In ;

# Cookies
# Chocolate
# Lollipop Pink

Detests On ;

# Milk
# Betrayer/Backstabber

Wishes On ;

# Everything
# Accessories!
# Crumpler Bag
# new camera
# Nintendo DS
# Out of K800i
# Overseas Trip
# PSP
# Samsung MP3
# Wallet
# Worryless Life

Her Exits;

Angela //
Cassie // Chen Yan9 //
Diana //
Diana //
Eric //
Gim Yee //
Jack // Jimmy //
Kiamin //
Lifang // Lynn // Lynn & George //
Marziana //
Sharon // Shenyan // Shixing // Shulin9 // Simin //
Veron //
Zuanyan

The Credits ;

Images: 1
Brushes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Designer: purpl3d
Special Tnks to: Blogger, Blogskins

Her Tags ;



Web Counter visitor of the blog! :D

to close the window, click here .

Monday, June 4, 2007

Idiot again.. afternoon he borrowed my thumbdrive.. I was thinking, tis is really idiot.. he got a 1G thumbdrive, still wanna use mine.. but I still lent it to him, coz another colleague is ard, and I dun wan to do anything funny.. when knocking off, we din communicate at all.. I just sit there and wait for him.. ready den we leave.. went back to apartment.. and zh says lz wants to go supermarket.. den we waited for lz, who din take the company bus..

Went to supermarket.. groceries again.. bought bread, biscuit, sweets, and vegetables.. idiot say wanna buy rice.. but.. who knows, and hahaha.. no one wants.. I dun wanna eat rice le.. still must cook and wash.. zh rarely eats in the apartment, and lz say he dun want le.. he say now he is busy wif work, and dun wanna cook le.. so idiot he himself oso nv buy the rice..

Oh ya, I haven pay them the cab fees yet.. we took cab to the supermarket, and from supermarket back to the apartment.. think will pay them tml.. if not, they will sure to knock on my door saying I owe them money.. not worrying about the cab fee tat I owe lz, but the cab fee tat I owe idiot la..

countdown: 76 days and i will have to live wif the idiot...

Just The Girl @ 9:01 PM