Thursday, May 17, 2007
Work was bored... but at 1 plus, Jessie asked me to join a conference call meeting, wif allan, calling sing and India... that Indian really talks wif a Indian slang... worst than my lecturers Srini, and kumbar... tongue curled a I am completely lost in the conversation... den wif the Singapore de finance staff, he keeps say “hello” asking we still there, or understand anot... but the meeting is a good start.. coz I finally haf something else to do... dunno de things den learn, like that report will have something to write ma... that's wad I tink... I was the secretary of the meeting, wrote a lot of stuff... den Jessie sent me a template, to write the minutes... anyway, so happy that jessie asked me to join the meeting...
Dinner? Zihao worked ot, left us 3... lz cooked noodles, me n Joshua eat rice... dinner of rice + luncheon meat + induction pot soup... usual dinner... over the dinner, that idiot joshua wanna borrow my 终极一班 de dvd... hate that lo... wanna watch, y dun go buy? wadever i buy, u wanna borrow... idiot lo... i haven watch, u wanna borrow from me... still say wanna copy into ur external hard disk... idiot lo.. i dun mind lending zihao, even before i watch, because he will not grumble, and complain about anything... he will not run out of money and borrow from others, and most of all, he will not contradict on wadever he says... so i dun mind lending him lo... at least he will say a thank you... and we din even talk about asking my family to bring his stuff for him... jus as if this matter does not exist... i tink he is the instigator of the msg that is sent to my family, asking if they could bring for him lo... he won't even be thankful lo... i doubt he will go wif me to collect his stuff... so am i suppose to bring it from shanghai to him? i will not lo... his stuff if he does not wan to collect it, den so be it, mayb ask my family to bring it back, den tell his sis that his stuff is heavy, and i cant carry it in my bag... they are and will be be thankful in wadever you do for them...
in doing any or everything, i dun ask for any monetary rewards, but if have den good la... i juz ask for a 'thank-you', from ur heart... if u r not thankful in wadever i do for you, means u take it for granted, and not appreciating, den y shld i do it for u?
after dinner, I was chatting wif my sec sch classmate, angela.. she say huiming coming china too.. mayb going beijing... but she will be back in july, before angela's bdae... angela say she wanna invite her frens to her 21st bdae... Haizz... Her bdae is just 8 days before I come back.. will miss that again... I missed a lot of things because of this trip... going to miss peifang's 2nd son de full month celebration, angela's bdae, Celestine's birthday, qy's bdae, and a lot more stuff...
Din skype wif my family, coz I was enjoying the songs, n mtvs that I dl... but there is a mosquito biting me... making me so itch... dunno breed from where de... mayb the water dispenser de big bottle that I sitting? Anyway, I gave up on the bottle liao la... I took it down, mayb like that den will not be so itch le ba...
countdown 94 days back home...
Just The Girl @
10:58 PM