Saturday, May 12, 2007
Woke up at 8 plus tis morning… coz the cleaner 阿姨 supposed to come at 8 plus clean the apartment… she came, at 8 plus, and I had my breakfast at 9 plus, after washing up… I shun bian ask her to clean my room, coz I intended to go to the hospital (广慈医院) to see the dentist… coz my retainer CRACKED! And everytime I wash my retainer, my thumb will be cut by the retainer…
Went to the hospital at 10, to check out the rate… and my first visit to a china hospital, my first visit to a dentist in china… all alone by myself… new experience… and the dentist say my plastic kind of retainer is not suitable to use as retainer… is more for people who 磨牙 in the middle of the night… and say metal and plastic kind is more recommended… the cost is RMB600… is not a small amount, and I told them that I will consider, and come back tml…
When I went back to the apartment, the auntie is still there.. lz n zh went to take their “brunch” (breakfast+lunch).. and me and that auntie chatted.. something funny…
Auntie: “你有学过华语吗?”
Me: “有啊,小学和中学有学过”
Auntie: “你是华人吗?”
Me: “是啊, 一直以来都是。。。”
Auntie: “你父母是华人吗?”
Me: “是啊。。” I was thinking, of coz la, my parents are pure Chinese leh…
And asked my sis to call my dentist in sing.. alpha dental… asked one of the nurse, huixia about it, she say is S$250.. whoa so ex! And I guess I gotta make here ba… tink going tml…
Went shopping tis afternoon.. met mary at 2, lz tagged along, as he wants to buy a bag… and we shopped, and walked .. walked in n out, tried many clothes, some got try to bargain… and in the end of the trip, to conclude, I bought a pair of Bermudas (wif belt) for rmb60 (ex lo… but since mary bargained so hard wif her le, I oso buy lo.. den we will haf a companion to wear.. I oso bought a le coq sportif bag.. of coz is fake one la… but is real cheap… mary got a identical one for 58, and I got it at 40 onli…
And at the last clothes de shop (not boutique) I tried many clothes, and after changing one of the last few pieces, the 老板娘, ask say if me n lz are a pair.. Yes, u din see wrongly.. the lao ban niang asked tis question.. we are stunned… of coz say no la…
Tired shopping… went back at 7, and as for dinner, had it outside le… coz mary treated us before 5.30, for dinner…
countdown 99 days back home...
Just The Girl @
9:17 PM