Monday, May 28, 2007
Only have my dinner at 8pm.. y so late? Coz of idiot again.. lz and zh worked OT, and went to gym.. left me and idiot.. on the way back to the apartment, idiot ask me whether I wanna cook firsr, I was thinking, I shld have a shower first before my dinner, so I asked him how long do he need to take to cook.. den he say: “standard ma.. 15-20 mins”.. den I okay lo.. since u take such a short time to cook, den u cook first lo.. I dun wan to take up ur time.. and I did say I will cook at 7 like that lo..
Den reached apartment at 5.35 like that.. he is the kind of people who will go online immediately after reaching home de.. den he realize that the router is not on, den ask me how I go online.. pls lo.. I just reach apartment, and preparing to go to bathe, and I will not on my laptop to go online at tis time lo.. coz the router is in lz de room, and lz locks his door.. so no way to on the router.. den he like very LL like that.. den went back to his room.. den I oso dun care about him liao..
After shower and washing clothes, it;’s 645.. he is still cooking.. hmmm.. his 15-20 mins just started? Dunno la.. den I watch my tv.. at 7, he is still not done wif his cooking.. he only cooked his rice, must he take so long? And 715, is still not done, and he just came to see see look look and go back to his room.. at 730, he finally come out again, and he is finally done wif his cooking.. I am sho hungry lo.. he is feeling any apologetic for making someone wait for him.. and after he is done wif his cooking, and still scrub the pots, and wash the rice cooker, and scrub for a long time.. wasting my time lo.. I m so hungry and still gotta wait.. f lo.. *a hungry man is a an angry man*.. at least say sorry for making taking up someone’s time..
I onli cooked my rice at 740.. and as there is much things from the fridge, I can only fry egg wif hotdog.. last friday I wanna buy vegetables to stock up.. but zh say dun buy unless u are eating that day.. coz they Saturday going supermarket again.. last fri I went alone..
And my dinner could only be eaten at 8 coz of that idiot.. really so angry wif that.. den after eating, I continued wif my tv.. den he went to zh room to tap people’s internet.. it’s okay to tap people’s internet when you are here.. and I can’t be bothered wif him if he is not in my room..
After my show, he is still on skype in zh’s room.. and I wanna get back the money from him.. the money that he took from me which I ask him to help me to get the train tix.. since he on skyope, den I waited for him to offline den take from him…
Den after he went offline, and go back to his room, I went to the kitchen, and have my daily honey drink.. den he came to the kitchen and wash his dishes.. and I ask him can he return me my money, den he say, oh ya, I forgotten already.. so fake lo.. people owe u money u will surely remember, u owe people money u can forget meh? Or it’s just that u dun wan to return me? Den he return me.. if I dun get from u, den this lifetime, u will not return me la?
My sis used my hp number to call me again.. they are in Nanjing already.. and my sis got a silk blanket for rmb450, which is S$90.. real silk, den is worth.. miss them loads..
Countdown: 83 days back home..
Just The Girl @
10:37 PM