Sunday, May 27, 2007
Went online for the whole afternoon, and chatted wif my colleague eric.. so sad! He still have to work in the weekends, and he is alone at the office, waiting for GM de spot-on calls..
Dinner of curry by lz.. he scalded his fingers while frying the luncheon meat as the oil just shot up.. and he ask me msg mary for burnt cream.. mary says she dun haf, and normal household will not have burn cream.. haiz.. continued watching tv.. yes, the remote control had surfaced.. I asked lz about the remote, and he just say that I am slow, and took the remote out.. slow as in the control has been missing for days, and I din realize? I know that it went missing, but I just can’t be bothered to find it.. perhaps forgo the show? the repairman came a few days today, to fix the damaged area.. 2 guys room light, and the washing machine pipe..
Washed the dishes after dinner, and continued wif tv.. and zh used my phone to msg idiot to ask him to help him buy milk.. i was thinking, y can't he use his phone, and why must he use my phone? and why otu of a sudden, they like to use my phone/ last week lz oso use my phone to call idiot..
my sis called me.. this is the second time of the day that she called me.. this morning she called me at 7.30, to say they reached shanghai, on the way to Suzhou.. and woke me up from sleep.. and just now she called to ask me to broadcast the msg that they are resting in the hotel le.. but we onli talked for 15 seconds, and the line got cut off.. dunno y.. and, guess what, they are using my Singapore number.. haiz.. my bill ex again.. but nvm, once in a while, and I am not the one footing the bill.. my dad is paying for me for the 5 months when I am here.. when I am back, I am reverting, paying it for myself..
Went online after receiving the call.. was not in a mood for tv le.. just wanna broadcast the msg first.. and went online, to internetsms my sis first, and msn again.. saw eric on msn again.. he sent me some winks.. funny.. and I want to dl.. but according to the instructions that eric gave, it just cant works.. he sees in Chinese, I see in English.. and he did screenshots, and send to me what he see, and I try searching online for that page, and finally can le..
Played freecell while msn-ing.. I really got hook on that game that everytime I on my laptop, I gotta play at least a game..
Just The Girl @
10:19 PM