The Girl ;

# ♥jay y♥
# hyperactive
# hibernate
# serious STM

Indulges In ;

# Cookies
# Chocolate
# Lollipop Pink

Detests On ;

# Milk
# Betrayer/Backstabber

Wishes On ;

# Everything
# Accessories!
# Crumpler Bag
# new camera
# Nintendo DS
# Out of K800i
# Overseas Trip
# PSP
# Samsung MP3
# Wallet
# Worryless Life

Her Exits;

Angela //
Cassie // Chen Yan9 //
Diana //
Diana //
Eric //
Gim Yee //
Jack // Jimmy //
Kiamin //
Lifang // Lynn // Lynn & George //
Marziana //
Sharon // Shenyan // Shixing // Shulin9 // Simin //
Veron //
Zuanyan

The Credits ;

Images: 1
Brushes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Designer: purpl3d
Special Tnks to: Blogger, Blogskins

Her Tags ;



Web Counter visitor of the blog! :D

to close the window, click here .

Friday, May 25, 2007

Bored at work again.. haiz.. today de breakfast, ran out of bread le.. just drank instant cereal only.. so is a fast breakfast.. zh left wif lz earlier.. coz lz was waiting for zh, and today zh is early, and so they left together, leaving me n idiot.. before they left, I got ask them whether they wanna go supermarket after work anot.. den lz din say anything, zh say they going on sat, but me n idiot going Suzhou tml.. den zh ask me wad I wanna buy, den I say vegetables lo.. I ran out of vegetables for dinner le.. and last evening, zh reminded me that I owe him 7bucks, coz last week when we go supermarket and buy share stuff, I pay first, he owe me, and he give me a big note, and become I owe him.. and ytd he say he is going to charge interest le.. haiz.. den I gotta go supermarket to buy things and get change.. if not cannot pay him.. haiz.. den I guess alone again..

I finished my breakfast earlier than idiot.. normally is he finish faster than me, and wait for me.. and so, I gotta wait for him.. guess what, he is taking his time slowly for breakfast, and after he eat, he still have the time to wash the stuff that he din wash last nite.. fcuk.. waste time lo.. can’t he wash it last night or wash it after work? Y must he was at this time, making someone waiting for him, and taking his own sweet time.. and I ask him to wash it after work, he say going to be done le.. in the end, he is onli done after 5 minutes that he say that.. hai yo.. recently I just know why Celestine broke up wif him le..

On the way to bus stop, he ask me the same question3 times..
idiot: "u next friday going shanghai ar?"
me: "yes.. why? you wanna help me buy the tickets ar?"
idiot: "no la.. i going shanghai this weekend de, mayb buy on sunday morning lo.."
idiot: "u going on next friday ar?"
me:"yes"
idiot: "u really going on next friday ar?"
me: "yes"
idiot: "if you are going on saturday, den i will go wif you..."

I am not senile, and he is not deaf, same question no need ask 3 times to confirm one!

Waited for 5 minutes before the bus came.. reached office at 7.50.. was early..

Idiot is always there to ruin my mood.. dun like talking to him until unforeseen circumstances.. he owed me my 终极一班 dvd.. and last nite I have to go to his room, to ask it back.. don’t you know that you borrow something from someone, you have to return once you finish using.. he didn’t return, and I have to go and ask from him.. and his laughter is damn loud lo.. I was watching tv at the living room last night, and could hear his laughter, from his room.. he is alone and can laugh so loud..

Just saw an email from my LO about the CDS selection, den I tell idiot about it.. now thinking back, why should I tell him? Den he came to see my comp.. and see my email.. oh please, you oso have the same email lo.. you can’t you see yours will do.. den I scroll to the next mail, den he there seeing wad I doing.. AND PLEASE KNOW THAT I DON’T HAVE TO REPORT TO YOU WHATEVER I AM DOING, SO PLEASE DON’T SEE WHAT I AM DOING, AND PRESUME THAT I AM ALWAYS SLACKING, AND IDLING AS YOU!!!! Den he saw the next mail, which says renting of school pushcart and sell things in school.. he say wanna sell the hp accessories.. I was thinking, u have a lot meh? You don’t want go back there, and you want sell, I am not going to go back to Yangzhou, be it with you or alone.. if you want, den u do it alone lo.. den wadever you earn, and the rate that you wanna sell, I will not interfere.. the other time, u are the one who says that we shouldn’t sell it at such a steep rate.. S$2.50 or 3 for a piece of accessory that can say ‘I love u’ and now u wanna sell it at 2 plus.. ask yourself, contradicting or you want money? No one makes a losing business.. sell that 2.50-3 de rate is to recoup the expenses that you send on transport, and even lodging.. and you said this is a steep rate, and the cost of traveling shouldn’t be borne by the customers.. and now, you are selling at this rate.. haiz.. I dunno u..

And he keeps asking me dun go supermarket today.. go on Sunday, wif him.. idiot lo.. I need to eat bread everyday, and dun go because u want someone to go wif u.. f lo.. I was thinking of going shopping on Sunday, please don’t spoil my plan.. if I go today, my bread will last till about Tuesday, and wed, thurs, fri, eat biscuit lo.. and if I go today, I will buy webcam, mic (for my sis to bring back), and bread, some vegetables, stock up some frozen food, get money into smaller change.. hmmm.. alone to supermarket? Guess eating alone too.. unless I could get lz to go, and eat kfc.. as long as not wif idiot can le..

Guess this is the only place that I can complaint ba.. the only area that the vulgarities will come out from me.. hmmmm.... am I complaining too much? I became more short-tempered when I am here? More impatient here? I wanna go home la.. get out of this dreadful place that I have to wake up at 6.30am every weekdays, and get to sleep only after 12am.. get away from the place that I have to face the people whom I dun like.. get away from the place that tv and laptop and computers are my only companions.. I dun want to get used to here.. not a place that will make me miss.. just because of the people whom I am living wif.. most of my friends ask me how am I doing here, I will just say ‘ok lo’.. because I dunno how to say that I am not close wif the people whom I am living wif.. haiz…

Countdown: 86 days back home..

Just The Girl @ 11:34 AM