The Girl ;

# ♥jay y♥
# hyperactive
# hibernate
# serious STM

Indulges In ;

# Cookies
# Chocolate
# Lollipop Pink

Detests On ;

# Milk
# Betrayer/Backstabber

Wishes On ;

# Everything
# Accessories!
# Crumpler Bag
# new camera
# Nintendo DS
# Out of K800i
# Overseas Trip
# PSP
# Samsung MP3
# Wallet
# Worryless Life

Her Exits;

Angela //
Cassie // Chen Yan9 //
Diana //
Diana //
Eric //
Gim Yee //
Jack // Jimmy //
Kiamin //
Lifang // Lynn // Lynn & George //
Marziana //
Sharon // Shenyan // Shixing // Shulin9 // Simin //
Veron //
Zuanyan

The Credits ;

Images: 1
Brushes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Designer: purpl3d
Special Tnks to: Blogger, Blogskins

Her Tags ;



Web Counter visitor of the blog! :D

to close the window, click here .

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Work is so bored.. I was so sleepy at work.. sleepy till the stage that I dunno what I typing le.. emailed my sis, I was half closing my eyes.. really sleepy.. den went to toilet and nap for 3 minutes.. was tired and sleepy till that stage..

After work, idiot went to buy train tickets for going to Suzhou wif alice on tis Saturday.. I wanna ask him to shun bian help me buy the tix for going to shanghai for next fri evening, den he say dun haf so early de.. den I say is just nice 10 days, should have de, den he say he no money to buy le.. dun want help den say dun want help la, give so much excuses.. I was thinking, if I have small change, I will give him the money to buy first.. but I onli have 100 bucks.. haiz.. he went back to the apartment after alighting the company bus.. din go and ask him.. din wanna bother so much.. heck care liao..

As for dinner, I have it alone.. lz went back to the apartment first while I went to collect zh’s bag from the laundry shop.. zh merlion-ed, and his bag ‘tio’ the stuff that he merlion-ed, den he soak it in water for a couple of days, and take it to the laundry.. ask he is going to the gym, he ask me to collect for him.. lz went to bathe, and I was in my room, and idiot went out.. after lz bathe, he went to eat, and when he is back, I was bathing.. den he realize that I was home too.. den he say he din know I m home, so he went to eat alone.. okay, at least we converse for 1 or 2 lines.. den I cook my dinner of mian, wif hot dog, and eggs.. cooking alone, and washing alone, at least no need worry about the others.. continued watching 吴达子的春天… funny, interesting and romantic show.. the lead character 吴达子 is played by the korea star 蔡琳.. she is working in a company call HANDA.. erm.. this 5 characters looks familiar huh? Oh ya, is my last sem classmate jack’s han yu pin yin name.. eh.. such a coincidence? How come out of so many names, onli have his name de??? Er.........................

when idiot came back from buying the tix, he cooked his dinner and went to his room and eat.. den i go and ask him is he going to shanghai wif me next friday, and guess wad, he says no.. what the fcuk! (i know girls should be so vulgar, but this idiot really worth the vulgarities..) he ask his brother to bring stuff to my house and ask my family to bring it for him.. and now, he din wanna go wif me, what does that suppose to mean? you want me to carry the stuff to kunshan for you? dream on lo.. doing a favour for you is good enough le, and you still dun want to collect it yourself.. he just say that his fren is overseas, and he cannot stay in shanghai.. wtf! you have got so many church friends in shanghai, and you claim that your friend is overseas.. if one is overseas, you still have got the others! and if your friend is overseas, hem.. and how can you stay over in shanghai on every saturday nights? excuses again.. he say he could only meet me on sunday to come back together.. oh pls! if you really have the heart to go and collect your things, you won't mind staying a night or 2 at the hotel lo.. hai yo.. really dunno how to say tis guy liao... every time when i say him, all the wtf and fcuk will be out le..

Zh came back at 8 plus, and he noticed that the floor of the living room have a lot dead pest.. den I say I din notice.. den as usual, kenna shoot by him, saying u in living room for so long, din see.. haiz.. always kenna ‘shoot’ de.. every time when I kenna ‘shoot’, it depends on the person who ‘shoots’ me.. if lz ‘shoots’ me, I will say “ai ya, let you say la, let you say for another 3 months den cannot say le”.. if zh ‘shoots’ me, I will be there saying “ya ya ya”.. okay, back to the pest matter.. the pest, so many dead ones, den lz say he only spray a bit on the floor, can’t be dead so much ba.. he say the insecticide is gone.. den zh ask me to get joshua out from his room.. den he say he just spray a bit at the toilet there.. den zh ask, “den did u take the insecticide?” he say is in his room, coz his room got mosquitoes.. f lo.. the insecticide is not bought by you, and is not yours, why did you take it to your room.. it’s left in the living room as for the convenience of all people to use.. and it’s not only your room that have the mosquitoes lo.. lz had even complained that his room got mosquitoes, and that night when I went soccer in his room, he even kill 1 or 2 lo.. and my room also have mosquitoes lo.. and I have to wear long pants to cover my legs from the mosquitoes, and zh room also have lo.. ytd he even say wanna buy the insecticide lo.. den I tell him here got lo.. so, is not only your room that have the mosquitoes..

Went online after the show end.. a good night that out of a sudden, my msn de conversation light keeps blinking.. I was having conversations with 5 people.. unlike usual, 1 or 2 people onli.. crapped wif my friends.. I have to change my display pic, the one of me and colleague Eric.. last nite out of 5 people whom I chatted wif 3 of them ask me is that my bf.. oops.. that causes misunderstanding.. erm.. pls dun mis-read the pic.. purely colleagues la.. I will not like him la.. he is not my type la.. and he is so much older than me.. he is the same age as my sis de bf.. 27! eH.. so pls dun read the pic too much.. but I like the pic.. can I not change the pic, and people dun misunderstand? Haha..

Countdown: 88 days back home..

Just The Girl @ 10:46 PM