The Girl ;

# ♥jay y♥
# hyperactive
# hibernate
# serious STM

Indulges In ;

# Cookies
# Chocolate
# Lollipop Pink

Detests On ;

# Milk
# Betrayer/Backstabber

Wishes On ;

# Everything
# Accessories!
# Crumpler Bag
# new camera
# Nintendo DS
# Out of K800i
# Overseas Trip
# PSP
# Samsung MP3
# Wallet
# Worryless Life

Her Exits;

Angela //
Cassie // Chen Yan9 //
Diana //
Diana //
Eric //
Gim Yee //
Jack // Jimmy //
Kiamin //
Lifang // Lynn // Lynn & George //
Marziana //
Sharon // Shenyan // Shixing // Shulin9 // Simin //
Veron //
Zuanyan

The Credits ;

Images: 1
Brushes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Designer: purpl3d
Special Tnks to: Blogger, Blogskins

Her Tags ;



Web Counter visitor of the blog! :D

to close the window, click here .

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Woke up as usual.. din wanna wake up, but the alarm went off.. haiz... as usual, lz went out earlier.. but after he went out, den I recalled that the HR officer, Ann ask us to bring our passport, all thanx to Joshua going up to her and ask her dunno wad.. and luckily last nite I put it into my bag.. den I ask that idiot whether did he bring his passport anot, den he say oh ya! He din bring.. den he ask me does lz and zh knows? I say did u tell them, den he say he now go and tell zh.. I presume that he is supposed to tell lz and zh about this, coz he went away(I think he went to zh desk) after asking ann.. and he din tell anyone.. how irresponsible is he! And we left the apartment earlier than zh, coz he is most likely to be late.. always like that de.. for the past days, we left without him.. on the way to bus stop, and even on the bus, me and that idiot din converse.. he listening song, I oso can’t be bothered with him.. and on the bus, when there are seats available, if zh sees it, at least he will ask me whether I wanna sit anot, coz I am always standing.. this idiot just sit there happily, and will not ask lo.. not gentleman de..

The bus driver is also enough for me to complain.. bus driver driving, stopped at the bus stop, he ask the one who collects the bus fare (a helper) to go and buy 包, “一个肉的一个菜的”.. omg! Drive halfway, ask people go buy包, and make the passengerS wait.. and the helper even took the money collected from the passengers to go and buy包.. the system is so bad! And the driver does not know how to use a brake! He brake at the bus stop, he just simply slow down and the bus is still moving.. and at the stop that I am supposed to alight, and even before I alight, he started closing the door lo.. and cause me to knock onto the door pane, and my elbow still hurts.. this bus driver has is so impatient that along the way he keeps pressing his horn.. this kind of driver is bad lo.. if in singapore, sure have a lot of people complain de..

Ytd chatted via typing thru skype wif my lasts sem classmate jack.. he says he likes marilyn, and mar likes him too.. but they not together just not to spoil the friendship.. haiz.. wad a waste.. and he even say he wanna help me find bf, and I give him my citeria..
the minimum criteria(s) :
-shuai!
-nice to girls
-not calculative
-generous
-smarter than me
-above 175cm (at least, better if 180 and above la)
-must have feel..
Hmmm.. hard to find?

Just happened: That idiot just reminded ann about the passport thing.. and he went to talk, I can’t be bothered to go and know la.. if he wanna tell me, den say lo, if he din say me, so be it lo.. and he walk back to his desk, and open his drawers and took out his passport, and look at me, and say what are you doing, take out ur passport.. wl! F lo.. and I took oit, and we went to the new HR person de table there and pass him our passport.. and that idiot give him his first, and I wanna ask him how about the 临时拘留证?need anot… and before I ask, that idiot there act smart and ask him.. den the HR say just take it first lo.. and I was thinking, why din that idiot bring his, and just take mine to him? What if mine lo? I gotta be sent back to country or be fine? Idiot means idiot.. cant imagine how am I going to be surviving wif the idiot for the next 3 months..

Countdown: 88 days back home.. I dun wan to stay with idiot..

Just The Girl @ 8:18 AM