The Girl ;

# ♥jay y♥
# hyperactive
# hibernate
# serious STM

Indulges In ;

# Cookies
# Chocolate
# Lollipop Pink

Detests On ;

# Milk
# Betrayer/Backstabber

Wishes On ;

# Everything
# Accessories!
# Crumpler Bag
# new camera
# Nintendo DS
# Out of K800i
# Overseas Trip
# PSP
# Samsung MP3
# Wallet
# Worryless Life

Her Exits;

Angela //
Cassie // Chen Yan9 //
Diana //
Diana //
Eric //
Gim Yee //
Jack // Jimmy //
Kiamin //
Lifang // Lynn // Lynn & George //
Marziana //
Sharon // Shenyan // Shixing // Shulin9 // Simin //
Veron //
Zuanyan

The Credits ;

Images: 1
Brushes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Designer: purpl3d
Special Tnks to: Blogger, Blogskins

Her Tags ;



Web Counter visitor of the blog! :D

to close the window, click here .

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

After work, went to the hospital to get the dentist to tighten my retainer.. is getting more and more loose.. went back after that.. Joshua cooking dinner again.. lz cooked his own noodle.. and I gotta wash lo.. and supposed to be if 3 person, den 1 cook, 2 wash.. but I was the only one doing the washing.. lz onli wash his own utensils and the rest just leave there.. we din converse to him at all.. after dinner, he went to his room, and no one talked him.. I continued watching tv.. about 10 plus, I went online, but my family din go online and I called back home.. my dad talked a lot to me.. I need to hang up soon, coz although here call back quite cheap, but the call lasted for 6 minutes 32 seconds.. haiz.. so long.. continue online and din talk to anyone, just play freecell and going to bed after that.. I was actually hooked onto playing this game..

Countdown: 89 days back home..

Just The Girl @ 8:17 AM