The Girl ;

# ♥jay y♥
# hyperactive
# hibernate
# serious STM

Indulges In ;

# Cookies
# Chocolate
# Lollipop Pink

Detests On ;

# Milk
# Betrayer/Backstabber

Wishes On ;

# Everything
# Accessories!
# Crumpler Bag
# new camera
# Nintendo DS
# Out of K800i
# Overseas Trip
# PSP
# Samsung MP3
# Wallet
# Worryless Life

Her Exits;

Angela //
Cassie // Chen Yan9 //
Diana //
Diana //
Eric //
Gim Yee //
Jack // Jimmy //
Kiamin //
Lifang // Lynn // Lynn & George //
Marziana //
Sharon // Shenyan // Shixing // Shulin9 // Simin //
Veron //
Zuanyan

The Credits ;

Images: 1
Brushes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Designer: purpl3d
Special Tnks to: Blogger, Blogskins

Her Tags ;



Web Counter visitor of the blog! :D

to close the window, click here .

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Woke up at usual time, 6.30, wash up, and by usual routine, I went to wake Joshua up.. den he say okay, and I went to get change. When I came down, as usual, I went to wash my bottle, but unlike usual, din see Joshua, I to the still in his room, changing ba, din think too much.. den lz went to use the toilet outside joshua’s room.. and after washing my water bottle, I went to the toilet to comb my hair, and saw Joshua room de door, not close, I thought to myself, can’t be haven wake up ba.. coz just now after calling him, I din close the door.. den I slightly peep thru the door, and see him still in bed.. OMG! Is almost 7.20 and he still in bed.. den I quickly say running late le, wake up, den he open his eyes slowly, and see his watch.. and say “shag!” den quickly wake up..

Breakfast and went to work.. on the bus, saw the finance head, samansa, din sit wif her, coz no seats.. when we got down the bus, chatted while walking for seconds.. although I dun quite like her, but she okay de la.. and now no mood to do user manual, and so blogging! But after a sleep last nite, my mood is not as bad as last nite le…

Just The Girl @ 9:34 AM