The Girl ;

# ♥jay y♥
# hyperactive
# hibernate
# serious STM

Indulges In ;

# Cookies
# Chocolate
# Lollipop Pink

Detests On ;

# Milk
# Betrayer/Backstabber

Wishes On ;

# Everything
# Accessories!
# Crumpler Bag
# new camera
# Nintendo DS
# Out of K800i
# Overseas Trip
# PSP
# Samsung MP3
# Wallet
# Worryless Life

Her Exits;

Angela //
Cassie // Chen Yan9 //
Diana //
Diana //
Eric //
Gim Yee //
Jack // Jimmy //
Kiamin //
Lifang // Lynn // Lynn & George //
Marziana //
Sharon // Shenyan // Shixing // Shulin9 // Simin //
Veron //
Zuanyan

The Credits ;

Images: 1
Brushes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Designer: purpl3d
Special Tnks to: Blogger, Blogskins

Her Tags ;



Web Counter visitor of the blog! :D

to close the window, click here .

Monday, May 21, 2007

This morning, was early.. reached at 7.55am.. mary helped me uploaded the photos into the public drive which everyone can access..

CPU kenna changed coz jack say IT department owe HR a desktop, and there is a extra CPU wif IT department stuff, so that one cannot give HR, den gotta gif mine to HR, and i use that.. den i change lo.. *DOWNGRADED* windows 2000 which i can't send emails from hotmail, but can send thru GMail... but nvm, at least i still got something to use..

really bored at work.. but during lunch break, after we have our meals, as usual, we all came up to the office.. den we were chatting.. and I went to refill my bottle of water, den pass by eric’s table, he was seeing the photos that we took last Friday, during betty’s wedding dinner.. den he seeing the pic which I took wif him.. saying nice.. haha.. den xiao tao, the company car driver (the one who drives GM to and out of the office).. he say 郎才女貌.. I was there thinking *dot*dot*dot* er.. but thanx to all the compliments.. haha.. and they were also saying when eric is having his dinner.. den talk n chat, den angel say alice and eric look like couple, coz that day angel’s husband ask is alice eric’s gf, alice bluff him say yes.. coz that day alice n eric were sitting together.. den I 顺便 asked eric what’s his age, he say 27.. OMG! He dun look so old.. den angel say “不要告诉我你对Eric有意思” den I immediately say no la.. dun let people misunderstand, but I just curious about his age.. den angel say like that say, den eric will be sad de.. haha.. sorry la..

In the afternoon I spend quite a lot of time checking and replying my sis de emails.. I rather email them than do work.. see, I am I pro slacker..

After work, that joshua say wanna go supermarket, den we gotta go wif him.. I shouldn’t have agree to his request lo.. regretted it in the supermarket, but that’s too late le.. he reach the supermarket there den say he forget to bring money.. OMG! Forget to bring money still wanna come supermarket.. den lz oso say he got no money to lend him.. den I gotta lend him.. haiz.. den luckily he pay me back soon after we got back to the apartment..

Something more angry happened.. they ask me whether I wan to cook, or I wanna wash for dinner.. den I say I cook la, coz lz say he dun wan cook and dun wan wash, onli wan to eat.. den I might as well say I cook, coz washing alone is tiring, people throwing all the dishes to you.. den lz say, den u cook, me n Joshua wash.. WTF! If I know that u want to wash, I will wash lo, den washing will not be alone.. den he still say later I gotta cook rice, soup, and fry luncheon meat.. haiz..

Den when we got back to the apartment, I quickly put down my bag, and go to the kitchen to prepare.. cook rice, defreeze the stuff from the freezer, and boil water for the induction pot soup.. den I am stuck at the luncheon meat.. supposed to be easy to open (no need can opener also can open that kind..) but my mum rarely but this type of can food, and I din learnt how to open this kind.. den I take the given metal thing, and try to make the metal strip onto the metal thing, but still cannot leh.. I pull le, still cannot, den I end up getting Joshua to help me.. he pull one side le, den I say let me continue myself, and ask him to continue wif his game.. den I try pulling, but cannot leh, den I twist, the strip broken.. wtf, break le how to open.. den I no choice but to use can opener to open lo.. open the top side, and while opening, my fingers got cut.. ouch, wash under water so pain.. is a deep cut.. so pain.. there is once that I saw the water from the tap is yellowish.. I tink is rust… the water from every tap, in the apartment, is yellow.. so whenever you on the tap, must let it run for seconds, before you use.. okay, back to my fingers.. pain… open 1 side of the of the can, cut the meat le, still cannot come out.. den I no choice, but to open the other side lo.. open a bit le, lz came down from his room, and see is the dinner ready, den I told him about the can, and now I open the can, he just say he cant help, coz I open until like that le, he just say you settle yourself.. den okay, since dun want help, den I shall do it myself.. den finally, open both side, top and bottom of the can, pull and push, and finally the meat is out.. and after cutting it into small piece, I fry the meat.. uneven size meat.. I have never fry luncheon meat at home before, so this is my first try.. and some too big or too thick pieces, I cut into long rectangle cube lo, den like that will look more.. when I finish frying the meat, I am just left with the tofu into the soup, and lz in the kitchen I wanna ask him to shun bian help me cut the tofu, den he say since you say you wanna cook, you shall cook all, and not ask for help.. WTF!!!!! Idiot lo.. ask you help me cut the tofu so hard ar? Is not as if I am asking you to cook all lo.. den I say I just dun wan to smash the tofu ma.. den he say dunno den muz learn ma.. okay, I cut it myself!

Den just before dinner, he say 真的啦,以后你不要煮了.. wtf lo… I must admit that I am taking a long time cooking so few stuff, and I am clumsy at opening the cans, but he also dun need to say this lo.. not willing to help, still say such stuff.. and when he cooking the dishes, I gotta help him to cook the rice.. what kind of stupid logic is this? Hell lo! Next time if you are the one cooking I shall not even step into the living room and help you..

Den I went into my room to take my camera, to take photo, of my food.. den guess what he say, he say “don’t take la.. you will be sad seeing this..(he mean that my food looks awful)..” I take my photo also not your business lo.. just shut up won’t you? Cooking alone, and no one willing to help, and after cutting your fingers and getting such awful comments.. even if you don’t wanna say any encouraging words like “try harder next time”, also no need say such comments, and no one asks for your comments.. 如果你没说话,没人会把你当哑巴! Den over the dinner, he say next time cut try fry the luncheon meat as such long rectangle.. fcuk lo.. just now commend my cooking until like that, and now wanna copy my idea.. I shall let you see the dinner that I cook, in the next entry..

After dinner, I din wanna talk to anyone.. I just watch tv, and like staring into air like that, but I watching tv, 吴达子的春天, the show yesterday.. den Joshua walk pass the living room, den ask me okay ma, den I say okay la.. I dun wanna let him know that I am angry.. I watched till 9pm, den go bathe, and wash clothes..

Den went online at 1030, because pass by the living room, and watch tv again.. this time is watch a billiard competition.. den zihao was also there watching a bit, seeing which ball will go in.. and he say if this ball goes in, I shall go sleep, if the ball never go in, he shall be the one going to sleep.. lolx, lame stuff.. and the ball went in, and I am still watching.. haha..

Online, but my family de internet down, so din talk to them, but internetsms my sis.. and now blogging..

Just The Girl @ 11:21 PM